Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Bloody Valentine-San Francisco, Sept 30, 2008. Entire Show Upload!

I managed to find an amazing bootleg of the SF MBV show I attended a few weeks back. Thanks to Waves and Wires, who records and uploads a ton of SF shows every week, you can now attempt to recreate the MBV live experience in the comfort of your own living room! I was expecting the recordings to be static-ridden and washed out. This is not the case. Instead we have a pretty damn clear recording of an incredibly LOUD show. Yes, the vocals are pretty much washed right out, but that was pretty much exactly how it was live. If you have some decent speakers you'll find the drums are pretty punchy and hit pretty hard, which was exactly how the show was. I also have the Chicago show as well, which I should be able to upload tomorrow.

Enjoy

DOWNLOAD PART 1 HERE

DOWNLOAD PART 2 HERE

No comments: