Friday, October 17, 2008

My Bloody Valentine-Chicago @ The Aragon, Sept 27, 2008. Full show in FLAC


As promised, here is the entirety of the Chicago show that occured 3 days before the San Francisco show. The show is entirely in FLAC, so it sounds even better than the mp3's I posted of the SF show. However, you won't be able to to play these in yr itunes or winamp (does anyone else besides me use winamp anymore?). Not to worry, I would imagine that many of you have the VLC media player, and if you don't, you really should. VLC is my fall back player for playing video that won't run on my BS player or Windows Media Player. Download immediately. Anyways, I just finished the MBV review for the Discorder and I'm done bothering everyone with my incessant MBV postings. Sam, on the other hand, is probably not done.

DOWNLOAD FULL CHICAGO MBV SHOW (FLAC) HERE

Thanks to The Decibel Tolls

No comments: